TJ's Texas Premium Steak Shake
- Texas Steak Shake is great for grilling all foods. It's made for steaks, but just as popular for making delicious pork chops and hamburgers. Use like salt and pepper in place of a marinade or as your marinade to season meats prior to grilling.
- Rub in on ribs and brisket liberally for a deep, smokey taste in each bite.
This is the steak seasoning designed for those extra thick cuts of steak. Introduce your New York Strip to Texas the proper way. Turn your porterhouse into a Texas steakhouse specialty - with the thicker, full granules of Texas Steak Shake spice rub.
Kosher Salt, Coarse Ground Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Minced Onion, Mesquite Flavor (Maltodextrin, Natural Mesquite Smoke Flavor, Silicon Dioxide as an anti-caking agent), spices, microcrystalline cellulose (natural anti-caking agent)
For broiled pork chops, rub in with olive oil and heat for about 23 minutes (depending on the cut, lbs), flipping over halfway. No need to bring out other ingredients - this is all you need to make a rich, Texas taste with a little heat.
TJ's All-Purpose Steak Seasoning with Worcestershire
- The best in Texas steak seasoning with the best in marinades for a perfect match.
- Feed the crew with this one; even works well in racks of ribs, sausage gumbos, and extra thick chops
- Makes for a SMOKY, unique flavor for ribeye steaks, t-bone steaks, beef cutlets, filet mignon and ribs
- Our classic steak seasoning custom blended with the great flavor of Worcestershire
- Rub on for a flavor-packed marinate for steaks, pork chops, ribs, tenderloin, or burgers
TJ's Steak Seasoning with Worcestershire is a smoky way to liven up any burger, pork chop, T-bone or Ribeye steak or anything else. We recommend rubbing on a heavy dose on thick cuts of beef, pork or chicken on one side, then a little mix with salt and garlic on the flip side; then marinade for a few hours or however long you can restrain yourself from the allure of succulent, tender, smoky deliciousness that awaits you! Fire up the grill or turn on the broiler for a terrific taste you won't possibly expect.
You can easily shake on just before cooking or just after cooking for a good zing of Worcestershire-TJ's taste without the wait. It's one of our very favorites for grilling, barbecues or barbecues or BBQs (or however you wish to spell it!) and for cookouts. The morsels aren't as thick as our Texas Steak Shake, and there is a crispness and essence about it that is just a little lighter than our Old West Mesquite shake...if you like either of those, you'll love this for sure.
Ingredients: Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Spices, Calcium Stearates (as an anti-caking agent), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, and Sulfiting Agents), Maltodextrins and Silicon dioxide.
TJ's Old West Mesquite Shake
TJ's OLD WEST MESQUITE SHAKE is a special blend of selected seasonings and spices that captures the taste of crackling campfire cookouts from the Old West.
Try it and you'll taste the wild west, the gold rush and the smokey, open fire, deep bbq flavors come out in each bite of steaks, beans, chili, sausage, gumbo, hot dogs, links, rice and gravy, turkey, pork tenderloin, pork chops, pork ribs, beef ribs, brisket, meatloaf, quail, roasted duck, grilled chicken and - even breakfast - eggs.
Ingredients: Salt, Spices, Mamate, Monosodium Glutamate, and Mesquite Flavor