- The best in Texas steak seasoning with the best in marinades for a perfect match.
- Feed the crew with this one; even works well in racks of ribs, sausage gumbos, and extra thick chops
- Makes for a SMOKY, unique flavor for ribeye steaks, t-bone steaks, beef cutlets, filet mignon and ribs
- Our classic steak seasoning custom blended with the great flavor of Worcestershire
- Rub on for a flavor-packed marinate for steaks, pork chops, ribs, tenderloin, or burgers
TJ's Steak Seasoning with Worcestershire is a smoky way to liven up any burger, pork chop, T-bone or Ribeye steak or anything else. We recommend rubbing on a heavy dose on thick cuts of beef, pork or chicken on one side, then a little mix with salt and garlic on the flip side; then marinade for a few hours or however long you can restrain yourself from the allure of succulent, tender, smoky deliciousness that awaits you! Fire up the grill or turn on the broiler for a terrific taste you won't possibly expect.
You can easily shake on just before cooking or just after cooking for a good zing of Worcestershire-TJ's taste without the wait. It's one of our very favorites for grilling, barbecues or barbecues or BBQs (or however you wish to spell it!) and for cookouts. The morsels aren't as thick as our Texas Steak Shake, and there is a crispness and essence about it that is just a little lighter than our Old West Mesquite shake...if you like either of those, you'll love this for sure.
Ingredients: Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Spices, Calcium Stearates (as an anti-caking agent), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled vinegar, Molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, and Sulfiting Agents), Maltodextrins and Silicon dioxide.